In 2009 Monkey Outta Nowhere began creating content for WebDesign.com, a web services company that helps small businesses and organizations maximize their potential on the web. We helped write a foundational white paper and contributed to WebDesign.com’s blog.
Some of our blog entries include:
- A series on utilizing Facebook, including an especially helpful piece on how to make the most of Facebook fan pages.
- Another series on how businesses and organizations can make the most of Twitter.
- Content is King – A reflection on the importance of content.
- Your Mother’s Marketing Rules – Arguing for honesty in marketing.
- Your Own Platform to Counter Complaints – Urging organizations to get into the online conversation.
- The Web Has Your Marketing’s Back – Having a web site can boost your other marketing efforts.
- Why Wouldn’t You Want a Website? – Tackling misperceptions about websites.
- Lame Website or No Website? – Pushing for even a weak website as better than no online presence.