In late 2010 Monkey Outta Nowhere began blogging for the cable network HalogenTV. The network’s motto is “be the change”. They covers stories that matter, including causes, world-changers, green innovations, art, technology and more.
Our own Kevin D. Hendricks has written over 30 blog posts since October, covering everything from Haiti to street art to a solar-powered cinema.
Here’s a sampling of some of the posts he’s written:
- The Adventure Project Redefines ‘Coal for Christmas’
- 6 Ways Social Media is Helping the Homeless
- To Write Love On Her Arms Day Photo Gallery
- Songs for a Cause: Top 10 Music for Charity for 2010
- 1% for Humanity: Business Giving Back
- 5 Ways to Green Your Thanksgiving
- The Memory Project: Q&A with Ben Schumaker
- Modern Day Slaves: Nicole