As the year winds down I thought it might be fun to share highlights from the personal blog or our Head Monkey, yours truly. Not all of these are business related, but they don’t always have to be (that’s why they’re on the personal blog). But sometimes it just helps to know more about who you’re dealing with.
So, I present highlights from the personal blog of Kevin D. Hendricks:
- Adopted a boy from Ethiopia (we can go pick him up in two to four months).
- Picked a fight with former Apple evangelist Guy Kawasaki.
- Celebrated 10 years of blogging.
- Shared the book I wrote in 1st grade: Mike, The Cat.
- Wrote my third novel.
- Shaved my head.
- Wrote about how you can change the world.
- Told Anne Lamott she needs a web site.
- Spent a night homeless.
- Had way too much fun twittering fake vice-presidential candidates.
- Talked about politics too much.
- Interviewed on the Something Beautiful podcast.
- Yearned to write a fake Twitter character.
- Watched the demolition of a 570-foot smokestack.
- Eulogized my Great Uncle Junior and my wife’s grandfather.
- Became a dot com (finally registered kevindhendricks.com).
It’s been a busy year.