March 17, 2005
Telling Secrets by Buechner, FrederickFiled under: Memoir | Buy on Amazon
The third in a series of memoirs from Buechner, Telling Secrets covers some of the same ground as Sacred Journey, but this time around delves deeper into Buechner's various roles and the secrets he's kept, especially his daughter's struggle with an eating disorder. It's a quick read and some excellent prose, a fine example of Buechner's long sentences (routinely 100+ words) that somehow don't become long-winded.
- Wild Seed by Bulter, Octavia E.
- Starship Trooper by Heinlein, Robert
- Xenocide by Card, Orson Scott
- Speaker for the Dead by Card, Orson Scott
- 2001: A Space Odyssey by Clarke, Arthur C.
TrackBack URL for this entry: