June 2, 2008
Flyleaf's Lacey Mosley on the 'Christian Band' Label(Filed under: Spirituality)
"When people find out what we're about, they are very respectful, as long as we're not hypocritical about it. A lot of them look for that and watch everything we do and everything we say, and, then, they ask us what's different; why we are the way we are. We tell them and are really honest about who we are. We don't act like we have it all together. We're not Jesus. We're screwed up people that have been saved by Jesus. We have a reason to try to love, and we didn't before. As soon as they see that they're like, 'Yeah, I wish I'd heard that before.'"
-Lacey Mosley, lead singer for Flyleaf (CCM, Feb. 2007)
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 2:15 PM
- Bono: Christianity is Not a Compartment In Your Life
- Flyleaf's Lacey Mosley on the 'Christian Band' Label
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day