May 2, 2005
Cake's Josh McCrea: Music Biz as NASCAR(Filed under: Business)
"I think more and more with the way the music industry is, bands are gonna start taking cues from NASCAR racers and wear ads on their outfits. That's given the fact that people want music for free, yet they might not realize in order for it to be made that artists have to pay for studio time, food and rent. It's basically a case of spoiled children wanting free candy, and though it's easy to want things for free, it's hard for musicians to convince landlords that rent should be free."
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 10:36 AM
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day
- Ian McKellen on the Bible
- Natalie Portman is Mickey Mouse