March 17, 2005
Alan Sparhawk of Low on Doing What You Believe In(Filed under: Artistry)
"When we first started, we knew everyone was gonna hate it. But if you believe in what you're doing, then it's OK if no one else gives a shit. It's OK if you show up to play and everybody leaves."
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 3:59 PM
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day
- Ian McKellen on the Bible
- Natalie Portman is Mickey Mouse