March 17, 2005
Greg Hill of Mute Math on Religion(Filed under: Artistry)
"The vision of the band, and everything else, is not getting caught up in religion. To me, religion is getting stuck on one thing. There's not much freedom in religion. You're bound to your rituals and your routines that you walk through every day. It is important to have those, but it's also important to grow, because if you're not moving forward, you're standing still and then moving backward."
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 1:25 PM
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day
- Ian McKellen on the Bible
- Natalie Portman is Mickey Mouse