October 6, 2004
Bono on Crap Albums(Filed under: Artistry)
"There's a real deal. A real deal, between us and our audience. Which is we don't have to worry about where our kids are going to school, paying a hospital bill, paying the mortgage, in return we don't make a crap album. Two crap albums and you're out. That's our deal with our audience."
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 10:20 AM
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day
- Ian McKellen on the Bible
- Natalie Portman is Mickey Mouse