March 24, 2004
Avril Lavigne on Guys(Filed under: Relationships)
"Some guys kind of pretend they're nice and sweet, just to get a piece, or whatever. I think it's a good song because it tells girls not to throw themselves at guys. It has a good message."
-Avril Lavigne, talking about "Don't Tell Me," the first single from her upcoming sophomore album. (Source: MTV.com, March 22, 2004)
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 10:32 AM
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day
- Ian McKellen on the Bible
- Natalie Portman is Mickey Mouse