January 6, 2004
Natalie Portman Tries on Star Wars(Filed under: Movies)
"Is it gonna be worth it? We just shot it and we worked really hard. I think all of us were trying to make it as good as possible. It was our last chance to sort of, you know, do something with it. So, I'm hoping. But they work on it for two years after we finish shooting, putting the special effects and all that stuff."
-Natalie Portman on whether or not Star Wars Episode III will be satisfying for the fans. (Source: MTV.com, Jan. 5, 2003)
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 9:27 AM
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day
- Ian McKellen on the Bible
- Natalie Portman is Mickey Mouse