September 22, 2003
Bill Janklow on Effectiveness(Filed under: Crime)
"I want to be effective in office. I want to be appropriate in whatever I do. ... If I was ineffective, I'd quit today."
-South Dakota Representative Bill Janklow on whether or not he'll resign in the face of manslaughter and misdemeanor charges for speeding and running a stop sign, which caused a collision that killed one person. (Source: Star Tribune, September 22, 2003)
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 6:24 PM
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day
- Ian McKellen on the Bible
- Natalie Portman is Mickey Mouse