September 22, 2003
MxPx's Mike Herrera on Respect(Filed under: Spirituality)
"We're not here to preach. We respect people for what they believe. Most bands in the music scene we're in are anti-religion and I understand that. But some people actually hate us. Grow up!"
-Mike Herrera, of MxPx, responding in 2000 to criticism about the band's Christian beliefs. MxPx just released their latest album, Before Everything and After. (Source: ReALMagazine.com, July 4, 2000)
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 4:11 PM
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day
- Ian McKellen on the Bible
- Natalie Portman is Mickey Mouse