September 22, 2003

Bonnie McKee on Marital Infidelity

(Filed under: Sexuality)

"Cheating is bad. That's a big mistake I've made, and I've really hurt people. I've never lied about it, though. I've always been honest."

-18-year-old Bonnie McKee, self-proclaimed sex-pot and pop-star-to-be, about cheating on her husband. (Source: Blender, October 2003)

Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 3:56 PM

Recent Entries

Comments

I happen to know Bonnie McKee and she's not talking about cheating on her husband. Don't know where you get your information, but Bonnie isn't married.

Posted by: Deborah at March 11, 2004 7:53 PM

Thanks Deborah, but it's pretty obvoius where I got my info: that little text that says "Source: Blender, October 2003". Read the article. She talks about her ex-husband. So you're right, she isn't married.

Posted by: Kevin at March 11, 2004 10:39 PM

I stand corrected. Last time I saw her she wasn't yet married (or divorced, of course).

Posted by: Deborah at April 2, 2004 8:53 PM

this is her husband, and yes she is married. and yes she is seeing someone else. and no you wont ever understand us

Posted by: jason at May 4, 2004 1:11 PM

sorry, i shouldn't have written that. that sounds stupid. it was a joke that was probably only funny to me.

Posted by: jason at June 10, 2004 12:29 PM

Hi. I happen to know bonnie also, and no Deborah, you're wrong. Jason IS her husband, and uhh... bonnie DID cheat but she WAS honest about it, so shut the hell up.

Posted by: Brianne at July 14, 2004 9:48 PM

one more thing, bonnie IS still married, she never divorced him.

Posted by: Brianne at July 14, 2004 9:49 PM

not this one though

Posted by: jason at July 22, 2004 12:58 PM

Wow, well I'm so glad that Bonnie McKee's sexuality is so important to her. Who really gives two shits? I'm sure 99% of the world's population has no idea who she is. What a dumb bitch.

Posted by: Patriot at November 20, 2004 10:37 PM

Fact of the matter is, who really takes anyone in Hollywood seriously. All these "stars" are just a bunch of overgrown cry-babies and spoiled, egotistical sacks of shit. Frankly, I wouldn't trade one, U.S. Marine recruit for ALL of the stars in Hollywood.

Posted by: Patriot at November 20, 2004 10:43 PM

I heard that whole thing on Bonnie and her sexuality and I got curious and tried to find what she was talking about and all of a sudden i get this crap. So what if she cheated, people make mistakes. Who cares if she is or isn't married! Is it any of your damn business? Some people become singers because they have wonderful voices and it's their dream, not because they want a bunch of people with no life debateing on their life like they know them. It's BS. It's her life, her problems, her personal space...let her deal with it on her own. she is a big girl, now go and take a shower or something. Find a job and get a life and accumulate your own problems to deal with so you can stop getting into to other peoples business.

Posted by: Irene at November 20, 2004 11:22 PM

whats this shit all about is bonnie some kind ov dyke or is she just a cheat cuz if she is then its no big fuckin deal

Posted by: louise at November 26, 2004 6:27 AM

yeah what the fuk is everyone on about

Posted by: katta at November 26, 2004 6:49 PM

QUESTION
I have just one question, I am not trying to be a bother or get into anyones bissiness but I'd like to clear up some stuff going around town. Bonnie McKee, is she a bi-sexual? Or a lesbian? Or is she a straight who has cheated on her ex-husband/husband. Thanks.

Posted by: Natasha at December 4, 2004 8:55 PM

im from mexico, and i heard a bonnie´s interview, and she said something about her sexuality, and i wanna know whats the deal......thanx, (im not a fan, i just wanna know)

Posted by: gil at December 8, 2004 8:40 PM

Yeah, i like her music, but i'm not a big fan of her. I wanna no as-well coz it seems that u guys are makin out that its a big deal.

Posted by: Shanelle at December 12, 2004 3:21 PM

i really dont care if Bonnie Mckee is lesbian or bi-sexual she is a wonderful singer and i love her music i am one of her fans but i dont know much about her so i dont think that makes me a fan but anyways there is one thing that i would like know just to like know one more thing about her is she or is she not lesbian or bi-sexual or straight eather way she will allways be my fav singer and i dont care if she cheated on her husband or her what ever he probley diserved it.

Posted by: shelby at December 29, 2004 10:48 PM

yes i believe that she is a dyke.

Posted by: ilvmanson at January 11, 2005 11:40 PM

dyke

Posted by: ilvmanson at January 11, 2005 11:41 PM

blah blah blah she's a wonderful person and i love her creativity and she's there for life experience. BULLSHIT! That is the biggest crock of shit i've ever heard. She's in it for what little money she probably gets. god, some people are so naieve.

Posted by: AMUSED at January 26, 2005 8:45 AM

haha this is the dumbest thing ive ever read, i was just looking for song lyrics!

Posted by: kels at February 20, 2005 7:55 PM

Honestly, her personal life shouldn't be our business. I just bought her CD and it is unbeliveable. I am eager for more from her.

Posted by: Meg at February 23, 2005 12:21 AM

who gives a fuck, she has a beautiful singer and if she is/was a lesbian it better not effect her carreer b/c of the way she is. So wat if she cheated on her husband, everyone who hears her voice will fall head over heals for her voice! i think shes a WONDERFUL singer! so Bonnie, fuck all the people who dont like you, b/c of this bull shit!

Posted by: lexie at February 23, 2005 5:52 PM

i just heard about bonnie mckee and apparantely shes gay, but its not a big deal. i dont get why ppl are so freaked about stuff like that, so am i and by looking at me u would never be able to guess, and the whole thing doesnt make a difference.

Posted by: Mel at March 11, 2005 8:46 PM

lmao. big deal.

Posted by: Paige at March 21, 2005 11:30 AM

YES or NO question... is Bonnie McKee attracted to women? I heard a clip of her on launch.yahoo.com saying something about "being comfortable with her sexuality" and not caring what people think of her. That's an awesome outlook from an awesome singer. Enough said.

Posted by: jen at March 31, 2005 7:24 PM

um.. i don't think it's really that big of a deal...i think for once the general public should respect an artist's private life..

Posted by: Tanya Noblitt at April 6, 2005 12:08 AM

you know what?!?! i dont think that its a big deal about your sexual preference. i think you should just be who you are. you will gain a lot of respect for being happy about who you are. dont let other people's judgements bother you. i think bonnie bonnie mckee is hoTT!!! and yes, i AM bisexual myself, so i know what i am talking about.

Posted by: Shayla at April 26, 2005 9:06 PM

Bonnie McKee isn't particulary known in the UK and I've only managed to watch her 'Somebody' video because it was randonly picked on Yahoo. I was impressed by that song that I watched the Exclusive Interview afterwards to see what she was about. I was curious to find out what she meant by 'her sexuality'. Personally, I don't about whether she's straight or gay. I am surprised people worry about these things in this day and age...

Posted by: Racing Green at November 6, 2005 4:07 PM