August 20, 2003
Mary J. Blige on Church(Filed under: Spirituality)
"I grew up in the Pentecostal church -- you know, the kind where everybody's running around, jumping and hollering. I really didn't get anything much out of the church; I just loved singing in front of a bunch of people."
Posted by Kevin D. Hendricks at 9:42 AM
- Mindy Smith Stinks at Faith
- Because Temporary Christian Tattoos are Cool?
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Sexpot for the Day
- Ian McKellen on the Bible
- Natalie Portman is Mickey Mouse