February 25, 2007
Flat Tire Takes out Kevin Harvick(Filed under: Race Recap)
And the 'Sucks to Be You' award for today's California race goes to Kevin Harvick. With ten laps to go Harvick was sitting in second place reeling in first place driver Matt Kenseth, when a caution and subsequent red flag came out. When the race started up again Harvick's #29 had a flat left front and hit pit road as the rest of the field took the green flag.
Even if he couldn't get past Kenseth, a second place finish after winning Daytona would have been a nice start to the year. Instead he ended up 17th. Doh. Sucks to be you.
Posted by kevin at February 25, 2007 8:05 PM
- Casey Mears Scores First Win on Fumes
- Why Mark Martin is the Nicest Guy in the Garage
- Flat Tire Takes out Kevin Harvick
- Semi-Retired Mark Martin Leading the Pack
- Why NASCAR Doesn't Care About Safety
TrackBack URL for this entry: