October 1, 2006
Out of Gas Finish(Filed under: Race Recap)
What a race today. Tony Stewart runs out of gas on the last lap coming out of turn 2--turn 2--and coasts his way to victory. Second place runs out of gas taking the white flag and manages to coast all the way. Gordon has a fuel pump problem and finishes 39th?! Kenseth has a crap car and finishes 23rd?! Jimmie Johnson flushes a come back day with a botched pit stop and penalty?!
What a race indeed. Jeff Burton's looking pretty good about now.
Posted by kevin at October 1, 2006 10:05 PM
- Casey Mears Scores First Win on Fumes
- Why Mark Martin is the Nicest Guy in the Garage
- Flat Tire Takes out Kevin Harvick
- Semi-Retired Mark Martin Leading the Pack
- Why NASCAR Doesn't Care About Safety
TrackBack URL for this entry: