August 28, 2005
NASCAR Leaves Tarantino Speechless(Filed under: Extracurricular)
Acclaimed director Quentin Tarantino took a ride in a stock car at Bristol Motorspeedway on Saturday and was left speechless. His ride came with former driver and TV commentator Wally Dallenbach as part of his "Wally's World" segment where he gives celebrities rides in a stock car.
"Yeah, Baby! That's what I'm talking about!" Tarantino said when he finally overcame his silence. "That was incredible. I didn't 100 percent know what to expect when I got here. I was very open to be intoxicated, and I most definitely was."
Posted by kevin at August 28, 2005 7:36 PM
- Casey Mears Scores First Win on Fumes
- Why Mark Martin is the Nicest Guy in the Garage
- Flat Tire Takes out Kevin Harvick
- Semi-Retired Mark Martin Leading the Pack
- Why NASCAR Doesn't Care About Safety
TrackBack URL for this entry: